I hope you enjoyed trying the two delicious recipes I shared a couple posts back. I’ve already got all the ingredients back on my shopping list so I can make up even bigger batches of both the No-Bake Fruit & Nut Balls and Sesame PB Date Bites. Yum.
In honour of Peanut Butter Lovers Month I hope you also made sure to consume lots of natural peanut butter in all kinds of other delicious ways. Probably my favourite this month has been tart Granny Smith apple slices dipped in Adams Creamy Natural PB – perfection!
And because we all have delicious peanut butter on the brain this month, Adams wants to share a few fun PB facts with you about its 100% natural peanut butter so you can enjoy it to the fullest:
- Adams Natural Peanut Butter is shelf-stable and can be stored in your pantry but after opening should be kept in the refrigerator.
- Adams Natural Peanut Butter is available at select grocery stores, except in Quebec and the Maritimes, and retails for $4.99-$5.99/500 g.
- There is a real Adam behind the brand. Adams has a proud and natural heritage and was founded in 1916 by Rex F. Adams, a local Tacoma, Washington football coach.
- Adams is free of stabilizers so the oil, naturally occurring in peanuts separates – that’s why we flip the jar and store it upside-down for easy and less messy stirring.
- Did you know there is such a thing as a peanut butter mixer? Yes! If you don’t want to flip the jar, you can purchase a mixer at most kitchen gadget and appliance stores so that you’ll also have a well-blended peanut butter.
Lastly, to celebrate Peanut Butter Lovers Month drawing to a close Adams wants to share some of their delicious 100% Natural Peanut Butter with you. I know how much we love the #naturalupside of eating Adams PB in our house and I am very excited to be able to be give away a delicious Adams 100% Natural PB prize pack to one lucky reader.
Enter to win some Adams 100% Natural PB for yourself!
To keep things simple the only thing you must do to enter is visit the Rafflecopter below and share your favourite natural peanut butter recipe. However, you may earn additional entries by completing as many of the other items as you wish. Enter once or enter as many times as you can!
This giveaway opens at 12:00 am November 27, 2014 and ends at 12:00 am December 2, 2014. All conditions are outlined within the Rafflecopter but please note that this giveaway is open to Canadian residents only (excluding residents of Quebec).
Best of luck!