So unless you live under a rock, you’ve probably noticed that I talk about chocolate milk a lot. And take lots of pictures with my chocolate milk too…
And that’s because I am very honoured to be an Athlete Ambassador with the Powered By Chocolate Milk (#pbcm) family. Recovery is a huge part of training for the marathons and ultra marathons that I do each year and one of the very first steps after a hard workout is to make sure I fuel up again. A big glass of chocolate milk does just the trick!
|I have chocolate milk at the end of
Anyhow, I’m very excited to be writing this post because my chocolate milk family is giving me the opportunity to share some of this delicious recovery with 5 lucky readers in my western Canadian neck of the woods. They have set up the following contest and I am so happy to be sharing it with you.
The Powered By Chocolate Milk campaign is keen to share why chocolate milk makes such a great recovery fuel and further inspire and encourage Canadian athletes. To do so, they’ve prepared these fantastic prize packs and I get to share them with you.
Each PBCM prize pack contains:
- An insulated lunch bag and ice pack to keep your chocolate milk cold on the go
- Two cartons of delicious chocolate milk
- A PBCM aluminum water bottle (I love mine)
- A PBCM dry-fit shirt
- PBCM stickers
- A $50 gift card to the Running Room
- Leave me a comment with your favourite recovery tip or trick
- Follow me on Twitter (@ndscottnygren)
- Tweet about the contest, something along the lines of: “Love chocolate milk for recovery? Enter to win a @pbchocolatemilk prize pack via @ndscottnygren! #pbcm”
Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Good luck!