You might recall back in October I had the neat opportunity to be part of the filming for a new video Jeff Pelletier of Pacer Films was shooting for the 5 Peaks Trail Running Series. I wrote this post all about getting to run through the trees with a group of friends, chased by Jeff and his camera.
This film is the second in their ‘Get off the Road’ video series and focusses on my good friend Solana Klassen who is a 5 Peaks Ambassador and has since become their new Race Director for the Lower Mainland race series. 5 Peaks wanted to inspire people to get off the road by highlighting each of their ambassadors in this video series and since one of her projects is the Ladies of the Trails running group, Solana invited us to be part of the shoot.
- So, so cool!
- It’s really neat but kind of weird to see yourself running around on camera
- I look like a boy in my interview
- I talk too fast
- I have a very ‘swingy’ ponytail
- We’re pretty lucky to have such nice places to run here in Vancouver
- Did I mention I look like a boy?
|See what I mean? Nikki, the fast-talking boy…
(I don’t think I could have taken a funnier screen shot)
|Great shot of Solana captured from the film|