Last week I posted here about how I was excited to be joining the great folks at Kindrunner.com as one of their Kindrunner Program Ambassadors. Given all my recent experiences with Run for Water and seeing how as a runner I can use my sport to directly help others, the whole Kindrunner concept came along at the perfect time.
Kindrunner.com went live on June 1st and if you think the program is as cool as I do, you may have already checked things out. I know I did. The team at Kindrunner has had a very busy weekend of testing the site and making sure all the product, reviews and info is set up and perfect for today being their official launch to the running community.
So now that it’s up and running what exactly makes Kindrunner different from any other running store or online retailer you may have used? Aside from the fact that every purchase from Kindrunner gives you the opportunity to help protect the environment and assist those in need (an idea I just love), the Kindrunner team is doing everything they can to give us the most professional, informative and honest shopping experience possible.
Just have a look at some of the awesome features of the Kindrunner program:
- Free 3-Way Shipping – let’s face it, shipping is costly but every purchase with Kindrunner offers free 3-way US domestic shipping. That’s free shipping of your purchase to you, free shipping of your old shoes back to Kindrunner and free shipping on any returns.
- Confident Runner Pricing – in an effort to pass along savings to the running community, Kindrunner also offers Confident Runner Pricing for those who know they won’t need to return their product. This option allows you to decline the free shipping on returns and in exchange get a discount on your purchase. Such a great idea.
- Easy 365 Returns – speaking of returns, all products from Kindrunner are returnable for a full year after purchase provided they are in original condition and packaging.
- Kindness Cash Rewards – for every pair of running shoes purchased, Kindrunner will accept a pair of reasonably-worn old shoes and issue a $10 credit towards future purchases. A return shipping label is included with your new shoes and all you have to do is pop your old ones in the shipping box and off they go.
- Expert Product Reviews – the team at Kindrunner is made up of individuals who have worked in the running industry for a number of years either as shoe reps, store owners or expert shoe fitters with other long established running stores. Their goal is to provide an expert product review for every product offered and they are conveniently linked in the description for each item. For example, here’s their review of my favorite shoe, the Mizuno Wave Rider…
So what do you think…